Thread: Thank you, NMRA!

Thank you, NMRA!

Many thanks for Steve, Charlie, Jason and all for the NMRA Peach State Nationals! I thought that the event was a GREAT start to what I hope will be a points event next year, and in a very short number of years will prove to be the biggest NMRA of the season! The fans turned out in droves on Saturday, car show was spectacular, and True Street was off to a very good.

Also, thanks to the racers who did make the drive to support the NMRA. Congrats to all the winners!
    Keith Keplinger
    Keplinger Designs, Inc.
    www.KeplingerDesigns.com

Re: Thank you, NMRA!

Hey Keith, it was good to finally meet you! Glad that you enjoyed the show also.

John,
    It was nice to finally meet you, also. Hope we run into each other again this year.
    Keith Keplinger
    Keplinger Designs, Inc.
    www.KeplingerDesigns.com

Blog Entries

Thank you, my friend. It was good to see you as always.

I hope we come back next year - the turnout was great as far as I'm concerned, and I like the facility. lots of stuff close by in terms of hotels and food, unlike a lot of the other tracks we go to. First-year events, especially when they are not points events, are difficult for us to predict.

Thanks again to all who came out and helped us to put on this event!
    Jason Reiss | Contributing Editor | Race Pages Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN FORE III View Post
    Hey Keith, it was good to finally meet you! Glad that you enjoyed the show also.
    John im so sorry i didnt get to catch up with ya! I was there but had a wicked cold so i only went out t ohelp my fiancee then back to the trailer to recoup lol. Hopefully run into ya soon!
    Outlaw Street Madness
    Owner/Promoter
    www.outlawstreetmadness.com

We had a good time and it's a greaat location, just not so good drive. IDK wht Georgia is a non stop construction zone It ell ya.

Out Hotel was within walking distance from the track with comfy beds even. Hope we can make it next year.

Atlanta's highways have been under construction since "the war" ;-)
    Keith Keplinger
    Keplinger Designs, Inc.
    www.KeplingerDesigns.com

I just wished they would have said something about running it all on sat.I didnt leave untill after 5 and never herd any anouncement about it.

I hope that the NMRA returns next year. This was always a huge event for FFW and I would love to see Mustangs & Ford Racing return to Commerce,GA. Is it just me or have they paved more of the pit area behind the Grand Stands. It has been several years since I have been to Commerce but I believe that it was grass behind the stands/midway.
    1991 Coupe AFM powerpipe Megabite Jrs
    R.I.P. 2-15-10
    1991 Coupe "Phoenix" soon to get the above parts
    Reborn 2-19-11

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Pelrine View Post
    John im so sorry i didnt get to catch up with ya! I was there but had a wicked cold so i only went out t ohelp my fiancee then back to the trailer to recoup lol. Hopefully run into ya soon!
    Hey Kelly, maybe next time, hope you feel better, I'm going to try to make the Atco race to get see some more NMRA racing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN FORE III View Post
    Hey Kelly, maybe next time, hope you feel better, I'm going to try to make the Atco race to get see some more NMRA racing.
    If you're coming to Atco, let me know. That's my home turf....I'll take you out for the best cheesesteak you'll ever eat.
    Jason Reiss | Contributing Editor | Race Pages Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by david 1992lx View Post
    I just wished they would have said something about running it all on sat.I didnt leave untill after 5 and never herd any anouncement about it.
    It was my first NMRA. I drove 850 miles from Tulsa because I had planned to run in it but we don't have the car off the rack yet. I came anyway.............because I would not be totally denied! Also, I was to meet my son who drove over from Fort Benning 180 miles away. We also, were disappointed that there were no announcements that Saturday was the end of it. We were aware that rain was forecast for Sunday, but figured since we had come so far and wanted to visit we would stick it out and see if it would only be delayed maybe. Had we known it was over, we could at least have cancelled our hotel and started heading back toward home Saturday. Oh well. I enjoyed it and will be back.........with my car. I just wish an announcement had been made or made more than once if one was made. We talked to others at our hotel Sunday morning that didn't know either. Otherwise we enjoyed it and I joined NMRA with a competition membership! See you in Milan maybe. (My SN95 won't be able to run with those Foxes, but maybe I can hold my own with my kind.)

Big thanks!

Making Fla, then Atl before $$ travel races... weather or not 'worth' the trip1 LOL.

ZMax was great, pretty,... I dont think Ive ever been so dehydrated, and needed to pee so bad at the same time... EVER!

Looking forward to ATL!!

Thanks Paschal Performance ( http://www.paschalperformance.com/st...index&cPath=66 ) and Ronnie Diaz for helping me finish my project.