Thread: Thanks NMRA

Thanks NMRA

I would like to say Thank You to the NMRA and their staff for coming to Houston and giving the southern Ford owners a place to race. It seemed like a pretty good turn out for a non-points race and I hope there will be a return to Texas in 2010. I would also like to Thank WSM (Westside Mustangs) for volunteering their time and efforts throughout the weekend.

Mike
    1991 Mustang Cobra Clone. Feb. 2006 MM&FF feature car. 331, Vortech Ysi, C-4, Fast Xfi.
    2005 Chevrolet 2500 HD, Tow Vehicle.
    www.PoMoFoRacing.com

Re: Thanks NMRA

I'll second that!!!
    We can't wait to see NMRA in Houston in 2010!

Hey the event was great, there were a bunch of gear heads from Corpus Christi there, we are looking forward to 2010, please include us with a points race, you won't be disappointed!

I will have to agree..I love the event. Will be going next year forsure.
    Drove from Gonzales, LA to make support the NMRA and the Blue Oval!

Schedule is set . Non points in November . We made the trip from Indiana and won SUPER STANG . Had a great time and we're looking forward to going back next year .

Quote Originally Posted by TPLSS GT View Post
    Schedule is set . Non points in November . We made the trip from Indiana and won SUPER STANG . Had a great time and we're looking forward to going back next year .
    Kent,

I hope all is well. Can't wait to see you and the wife in FL. It's always nice to pit next to your team. I hope the winter hasn't been to rough on you folks. Stay warm and we'll see ya soon.

Jay
    2008 NMRA Rookie of the Year
    FS 5160
    2014 FS #8
    2013 FS #10
    2012 FS 6516
    2011 FS #3
    2010 FS #3
    2009 FS #4
    2008 FS 6516

BIG THANKS TO::
    Andy Smith
    www.protreeracecars.com
    Tim Matherly
    www.mvperformance.com
    Mike Duke / Mike Duke Racing
    B.E.S
    www.americanracingheaders.com

Quote Originally Posted by JDMach1 View Post
    Kent,

I hope all is well. Can't wait to see you and the wife in FL. It's always nice to pit next to your team. I hope the winter hasn't been to rough on you folks. Stay warm and we'll see ya soon.

Jay
    Good to hear from you. The older I get the more I hate winter. It'll be over soon. Looking forward seeing you guys in Florida. Getting the car ready now. See you soon.Hope all is well.