Thread: 87-93 Coupe Seats

87-93 Coupe Seats

I have a set of seats that I am trying to sell out of a 88 coupe. The seats were re done a little over a year ago and were pulled from the car after block was cracked about 6 months ago. The seats are in great condition, they are a white marine leather, so they aren't as soft as normal leather but a lot better wear. These seats get tons of compliments and looked great in my white coupe or would look good in a black car because they have the black rings, let me know if anyone would be interested email me at csgraff@socket.net, I will be going to the first 4 NMRA events so if you are going to I can deliver, I would like $450 for the set front and back because I spent nearly $600 getting them done a year ago, I am moving and must sell. Thanks for looking. Along the same lines I have 3 hoods I would be willing to take to an event if interested, 2 for 87-93 $25 for one, needs some filler $50 for the other great condition or $175 for yellow hood off a 99.

Thanks for looking let me know,

Chris Graff
    csgraff@socket.net
    Last edited by OC9358; 03-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.

rear seat

Here is the pic of the rear seat thanks
    Last edited by OC9358; 03-20-2012 at 03:15 PM.

ttt, anyone interested price is very negotible so shoot me an offer. if want to pick up in MO or at any NMRA race I can help out so they won't have to be shipped. Thanks for looking