Thread: 99-04 VFN cowl hoods

99-04 VFN cowl hoods

I've seen pics of the VFN cajun pro hood but have been unable to find any pics with their 5" cowl. Anyone running one? I'm looking for a soft line 4-5" cowl hood for a 99-04.
    Phil
    5" cowl hood

4" cajun pro

Re: 99-04 VFN cowl hoods

Good luck getting it to fit
    Retired Drag Radial Racer

ever find one?
    Brandon Foley
    REN 4117
    2003 Cobra Vert

Thanks to DynoSpeed Racing, Southern Speed, Procharger & Foxlake Racing for all your support!

i sell Kaenen 6" ones if interested

chad
    813-784-8248
    www.RacingInnovationsFl.com
    Dealer for... Champion Racing Wheels,Precision Turbo, Racecraft, Kaenen, Big Stuff3, Billet Secialties, UPR,NLR,C&L Performance, Wilson Manifolds, Steeda, Lightning Force Performance, Products Engineering, MSD, Bogart Racing Wheels, Trick Cable & Switch, Race Part Solutions and many many more

What brand? How much shipped to Tupelo MS. ?

Also does it pass the 6" NMRA hood gauge?

7.7 HOOD/SCOOP
    HOOD/SCOOP: OEM lightweight hood permitted. Aftermarket forward-facing hood scoops prohibited. OEM forward facing hood scoops must be closed during competition. Cowl induction hoods restricted to a maximum of 6 inches tall as measured via the NMRA hood gauge, from the base of the hood where the hood meets the fender line along the entire length of the hood. The entire induction system must be completely covered by hood or scoop, which must be part of the vehicle hood. Hood must be attached separately in a conventional manner and must lift off or be bolt on
    Brandon Foley
    REN 4117
    2003 Cobra Vert

Thanks to DynoSpeed Racing, Southern Speed, Procharger & Foxlake Racing for all your support!

I am also looking for a 5 or 6in cowl that extends to the windshield.
    Now
    87 mustang GT 427 nitrous motor
    In the works
    2003 mustang Cobra 4?? sbf twin turbo

Thanks to

http://www.jamesbschassisservices.com/index.html

i honestly do not know if it will pass the gage or not...i would liek to find out if its possible to maybe get the template they use and check it...bfoley pm me your zip code so i can get shipping info

chad
    813-784-8248
    www.RacingInnovationsFl.com
    Dealer for... Champion Racing Wheels,Precision Turbo, Racecraft, Kaenen, Big Stuff3, Billet Secialties, UPR,NLR,C&L Performance, Wilson Manifolds, Steeda, Lightning Force Performance, Products Engineering, MSD, Bogart Racing Wheels, Trick Cable & Switch, Race Part Solutions and many many more