Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's coming out to "TRY" and beat us in 2006????

Who's coming out to "TRY" and beat us in 2006????

I was just reading the Drag Radial forum and started to miss the smack talk we used to have in Renegade.....so I thought that thread title might get some attention. I think that even with the loss of Kurgan, Gallant and Post that this year will be the best one yet. So who's gonna come out and make an effort to win the championship this year???

Here's who I KNOW will be at every race:

Evil Swill
    Zoop "My first name is cool enough to need a nickname" Zellonis
    John "Call Me Jay" Mingolelli
    Bob "Titanium" "Fleamarket" "Old Balls" Cook
    Bryan "I didn't know it was illegal this year" Mitchell
    "Bad" Bart Toebner
    Georgie "Porgie" Seeger
    Greg "Flyin Negro" Price
    Rich "Evil Swill will be shaving my head on the starting line in Bradenton" Groh
    Jeff "Boo-hoo, my poor little nitrous car" Wright

So who am I missing? Sound off b!tches!!!
    Last edited by SwillRacer; 02-12-2006 at 04:18 PM.
    Scott Lovell

Re: Who's coming out to "TRY" and beat us in 2006????

Sutton High Performance will be at every NMRA renegade race this year. Aaron "The Shark" Stapleton will be drving. Good Luck to all!
    Randy Mohrbach
    Director of Operations
    Sutton High Performance

2008 EFI Renegade Champions!
    First Modular to Win in NMRA EFI Renegade
    www.suttonhp.com

Ha ha,Old Balls.

ED THOMAS????
    2000 poonstang 25.5
    347/f2 love

MIKEBALFRACECARS.COM

Blog Entries

i dont think " TRY " was the right word for that title...maybe somthing like
    " who is going to line up next to me and get a free win by my red light in 2006" is probably better........

let the **** talking begin.......
    brian" i didnt know that wasnt legal" mitchell
    nothin but love for the swillers see ya in fl

hahahaha!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice one!!
    Scott Lovell

This will be my first year in Renegade planning on making 6 of the 8 races, the way progress is going on my car will probably miss Bradenton, but hopefully be in GA. If not will be in PA for the rest of the season. New car, newer driver, so won't be talking much just trying to learn and see if a nitrous car can be competitive! I will post some progress pics Just waiting on the tranny/convertor from Proformance before I install the motor. Can't wait to mix it up and get to know everyone. Still need some misc parts if you have extras you want to get rid of just email me!

Chris Graff
    REN 4228
    Thanks to my sponsors:
    Dupont Hot Hues
    Herron Custom Paint http://www.herroncustompaint.com
    Larson Race Cars http://www.larsonracecars.com/
    Hyperformace Motorsportshttp://www.hyperformanceracing.com/

OC9358/MM7309/REN4228

Sweet!! Welcome to the club Chris...

What parts are you looking for? We've got too many to list...
    Scott Lovell

Blog Entries

good luck for 06... i also have more spare stuff than 3 teams could use....if you post on here what you need you will find it. all of the renagade guys are a good bunch of people who will help any way you need....
    damm scott.... i guess nobady else whats to chime in with some smack talk.... i really expected to see some #$% i am going to run .30s kinda stuff but nothing.... we all must be getting old..o wait maybe it is because mike and bob are gone !!!

Speaking of Renegade whatever happened to Craig Zurman?
    Carl
    Gunnery Sergeant of Marines(RET) (YSDWTFWM)
    Initiative, Aggressiveness, Moral Professionalism

Once Marine, Always Marine

Seek Responsibility, and Take Responsibility for your actions.

Former Member of the Al Qaeda Hunting Club

Scott, Myself and Kauffman Motorsports are ready to redeem ourselves after the Comlumbus race. Will we be able to in Bradenton? Or the question is are the Swiller's ready for George Seeger and Kauffman Motorsports in 2006! NBL. Hope to have something for everyone this year!

George Seeger
    REN #8

Special thanks to Kauffman Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by Blown9150
    Scott, Myself and Kauffman Motorsports are ready to redeem ourselves after the Comlumbus race. Will we be able to in Bradenton? Or the question is are the Swiller's ready for George Seeger and Kauffman Motorsports in 2006! NBL. Hope to have something for everyone this year!

George Seeger
    REN #8

Special thanks to Kauffman Motorsports
    Well my friend, you haven't been all the way around the block just yet....so don't get too upset if I'm not shakin in my boots!!
    Last edited by SwillRacer; 02-14-2006 at 10:52 AM.
    Scott Lovell

Quote Originally Posted by 90GT398
    Speaking of Renegade whatever happened to Craig Zurman?
    I'm sure he's out there somewhere. I remember seeing his car on Ebay a while back. Don't know if it ever sold or not. Craig was cool dude, it would be cool if he came back. He was the first 'big-time' racer we ever met at our first race back in 2000. We pitted across from him. I remember looking over and being like: "whoa, Craig Zurman is right over there....holy sh!t"....Him and his crew were pretty cool guys and they had the love of the "magic liquid" just like we do.
    Scott Lovell

Quote Originally Posted by ystrim90
    wait maybe it is because mike and bob are gone !!!
    DOH!!!
    Scott Lovell

Well, I didnt want to disappoint you Scott but we are not trying to beat yall, we're going too. Do I need to reminded you(BG)Just Kidding!

Well, now that the cats out of the bag, I am coming back to EFI Renegade this season. This year I have join forces with the BEST people,crew members and sponsers that has ever been affiliated with NMRA. Together we are going destroy the Axis of Evil and anyone else who thinks they got what it takes to bring down Team Low ET Racing.

But I do have one question, Do you all have what it takes to get it done?

Good Luck and Be Ready! See you all in Bradenton.
    Team Low ET Racing(Zooperman)
    Last edited by zoop; 02-14-2006 at 03:12 PM.
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    ZOOPHIS KHAN:MONGOL MADMAN
    7.89@181.38 w/F1R XS trim!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!
    Thanks to Ron Sharp., Procharger, Dynamic Racing Transmission, Job Spetter Jr. at Turbo People, Neal Chance Converters, Diamond Pistons, Mike Naber Welding, Roush Competition Engines and special thanks to Billy at Gilsbach Racecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by zoop
    Do you all have what it takes to get it done?
    I hate to burst your bubble, but had I not red-lit in two finals last year, the championship probably would have been wrapped after we busted your a$$ in Columbus!!
    Scott Lovell

Quote Originally Posted by SwillRacer
    I hate to burst your bubble, but had I not red-lit in two finals last year, the championship probably would have been wrapped after we busted your a$$ in Columbus!!

OH SNAP!!!

Starting to sound like the Renegade board everyone had grown to love.

In all honesty, I think one of the 'unknown' teams is going to come in and shake things up a bit. Dominate, no. Only time will tell.

I think Renegade will grow (as far as car count) this year, despite a few of the 'senior' competitors moving to different classes.
    More horsepower than the space shuttle

TFS-5141B010-C02 - $780.95 each
    Valve Job - $175
    Going 8.503 @ 160.38 off the trailer - PRICELESS!

SST 12028

WOW!! Okay Scott, yall broke your car in Columbus so you guys could be able to bust my a$$ then took Kurt out hurting it even more trying to back the record up(Congrats)then you took the beams in the final round, when George Seeger did not make lane call, thinking you guys motor was okay. Then at Bowling Green World Ford Finals I let you tree me cause I knew the car had the power to win. Then I broke the supercharger belt and still burst your a$$. So is that what you mean by "I had not red-lit in two finals last year". You only really raced one and I handed you your A$$. So in this case you should of taking the red-lit district because either way you were to first place LOSER.

Tag your IT... Zoop

Just a small note to whomever: Racing is just as much luck as skill.
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!
    Thanks to Ron Sharp., Procharger, Dynamic Racing Transmission, Job Spetter Jr. at Turbo People, Neal Chance Converters, Diamond Pistons, Mike Naber Welding, Roush Competition Engines and special thanks to Billy at Gilsbach Racecraft.

Attention ladies and gentlemen! Please fold up your tray tables and be sure your seats are in the full upright position.....

There's going to be problems, problems, problems!!

Emergency personell are rolling.......

Valve Job - $175

SST 12028

Together we are going destroy the Axis of Evil and anyone else who thinks they got what it takes to bring down Team Low ET Racing.
    Is that Axis of Evil or Axis of Swill-vil?
    Carl
    Gunnery Sergeant of Marines(RET) (YSDWTFWM)
    Initiative, Aggressiveness, Moral Professionalism

Once Marine, Always Marine

Seek Responsibility, and Take Responsibility for your actions.

Former Member of the Al Qaeda Hunting Club

WOW!! Okay Scott, yall broke your car in Columbus so you guys could be able to bust my a$$ then took Kurt out hurting it even more trying to back the record up(Congrats)then you took the beams in the final round, when George Seeger did not make lane call, thinking you guys motor was okay. Then at Bowling Green World Ford Finals I let you tree me cause I knew the car had the power to win. Then I broke the supercharger belt and still burst your a$$. So is that what you mean by "I had not red-lit in two finals last year". You only really raced one and I handed you your A$$. So in this case you should of taking the red-lit district because either way you were to first place LOSER.

Tag your IT... Zoop

Just a small note to whomever: Racing is just as much luck as skill.
    In columbus, true, we might have hurt the motor setting the record and busting you down.....but, we still managed an 8.70 on the next pass vs. Kurt. In the final in Bowling Green, I drove about 1500ft just to 1320ft and I've got about 10,000 witnesses to back me up and you still ONLY got me by .03!!! Throwing a belt in the lights doesn't hurt ET much, just MPH. So how ya like me now? Besides, we only had ONE mass air meter "restrictor" on our car in BG......How many 3 inch inlet tubes where feeding your main 4 inch blower inlet that weekend? Hmmmmm.....I know it was one more than we(and everyone else in REN) had....I don't believe you really started going fast until that little - now illegal - innovation made it's way on to your ride.

Zoop, I've been treeing you for years and you know it....

What number will be on your car this year?

Yer up!!
    Last edited by SwillRacer; 02-14-2006 at 06:07 PM.
    Scott Lovell

Blog Entries

In the immortal words of Ronald McDonald...

I'm lovin' it...

Keep this up, boys. Florida is gonna be FUN!
    Jason Reiss | Contributing Editor | Race Pages Magazine

Well guys sounds like you have some unfinished business...Bart and I have been slammed at work. As soon as the smoke clears,we will be at most of the races with our very different twins.We had motor and comp. issues last year and still managed 8.80's.Not bad considering the thing was destroying itself. And added comp. tuning help should really help our program.Oh,and Bart having his own chassis dyno now might help also.. "You Think.."

In columbus, true, we might have hurt the motor setting the record and busting you down.....but, we still managed an 8.70 on the next pass vs. Kurt. In the final in Bowling Green, I drove about 1500ft just to 1320ft and I've got about 10,000 witnesses to back me up and you still ONLY got me by .03!!! Throwing a belt in the lights doesn't hurt ET much, just MPH. So how ya like me now? Besides, we only had ONE mass air meter "restrictor" on our car in BG......How many 3 inch inlet tubes where feeding your main 4 inch blower inlet that weekend? Hmmmmm.....I know it was one more than we(and everyone else in REN) had....I don't believe you really started going fast until that little - now illegal - innovation made it's way on to your ride.

Zoop, I've been treeing you for years and you know it....

What number will be on your car this year?

Yer up!!
    LOL!!!
    I will give you some props on your research. Well,I guess if I was in your shoe I would do the same. I didnt really notice the rule change. But thanks.
    Oh by the way how is your other crew members doing why your out dig for crap? Good luck Pat and Dale in 2006. Its look like you guys got long road ahead again.

Scott, I am sure you are a very smart guy at most things but when it comes to racing, rules and grays trust me we got ya. But to answer you question I had two 4 inch pipes into a 5 inch inlet tube with a nitrous nozzle on the mass air flow sensor. Which all past tech inspection.

"Zoop, I've been treeing you for years and you know it...."

I have always been faster than you in the past so you had to tree me and you know it.... 2005 Dale had the heat up. Thats why Swill Racing are the CHAMPS.

"What number will be on your car this year? "

Im thinking either REN 4083 or REN 7.. Are you asking so you could hook me up with some stickers or try to remind me that I had the worst racing year in 2005 and still won as much races as you did.

Back to you!!! CHAMP
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!

For once I can sit back and enjoy these great moments in history.
    Bye now

LOL!!!
    I will give you some props on your research. Well,I guess if I was in your shoe I would do the same. I didnt really notice the rule change. But thanks.
    Oh by the way how is your other crew members doing why your out dig for crap? Good luck Pat and Dale in 2006. Its look like you guys got long road ahead again.

Scott, I am sure you are a very smart guy at most things but when it comes to racing, rules and grays trust me we got ya. But to answer you question I had two 4 inch pipes into a 5 inch inlet tube with a nitrous nozzle on the mass air flow sensor. Which all past tech inspection.

"Zoop, I've been treeing you for years and you know it...."

I have always been faster than you in the past so you had to tree me and you know it.... 2005 Dale had the heat up. Thats why Swill Racing are the CHAMPS.

"What number will be on your car this year? "

Im thinking either REN 4083 or REN 7.. Are you asking so you could hook me up with some stickers or try to remind me that I had the worst racing year in 2005 and still won as much races as you did.

Back to you!!! CHAMP

Well Zoop, I guess that DALE will have the long road ahead cuz Pat has got other things like work, life, family going on this year so we won't be seeing much of him this year. I didn't have to research anything. Everyone has known about it since BG. Well, we didn't know about the nitrous nozzle, but hey man, if you have to cheat with nitrous AND have a now ILLEGAL inlet tube just to keep up with us, then more power to you. I'll be sure to bring a fist full of hundreds with me and have Bates waiting for you in Florida.

"2005 Dale had the heat up. Thats why Swill Racing are the CHAMPS. "

Hahahahaha....that's damn funny, but not 100% accurate. You forgot to mention Pat, Lumpy, and Tommy G in statement. But really, tell me something I don't already know. You should look in mirror and see that you've got Ed Thomas and Job Spetter Jr. backing you.....at least I don't have to pay teamates to hang with me!!!

"I had the worst racing year in 2005 and still won as much races as you did."

How many finals were you in last year and how many championships did you bag?

Oh, I was wondering what blower you're running this season? Your sponsor is calling me asking about you....
    Last edited by SwillRacer; 02-15-2006 at 04:43 AM.
    Scott Lovell

God I'm going to miss this S*^T.!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the Lowest prices in Northern IL on Vortech,Paxton,Pro-Charger and Kenne Bell super chargers.

Vortech Superchargers for as little as $2,156.00 INSTALLED!!!Paxton Superchargers starting at $2359.00 INSTALLED!!!

Authorized Dealer and installer for the following products: Vortech, Paxton , Kenne Bell,Dynamic Transmission, Diablo, SCT,UPR Products, and all Andersons Ford Products. VISA & MASTERCARD accepted

Just when you thought the drama left because bob and post left, it does still exist...All this trash talking makes me want to come back to renegade

Well Zoop, I guess that DALE will have the long road ahead cuz Pat has got other things like work, life, family going on this year so we won't be seeing much of him this year. I didn't have to research anything. Everyone has known about it since BG. Well, we didn't know about the nitrous nozzle, but hey man, if you have to cheat with nitrous AND have a now ILLEGAL inlet tube just to keep up with us, then more power to you. I'll be sure to bring a fist full of hundreds with me and have Bates waiting for you in Florida.

"2005 Dale had the heat up. Thats why Swill Racing are the CHAMPS. "

Hahahahaha....that's damn funny, but not 100% accurate. You forgot to mention Pat, Lumpy, and Tommy G in statement. But really, tell me something I don't already know. You should look in mirror and see that you've got Ed Thomas and Job Spetter Jr. backing you.....at least I don't have to pay teamates to hang with me!!!

"I had the worst racing year in 2005 and still won as much races as you did."

How many finals were you in last year and how many championships did you bag?

Oh, I was wondering what blower you're running this season? Your sponsor is calling me asking about you....
    Scott you won. Good Luck Scott and sorry Pat, Tommy and Lumpy for not mention yall. See everyone in Bradenton

Also, tell my sponser(Vortech)? that if they want to know about me they need to call me. Cause by the looks of what you think you know, YOU DONT KNOW SH!T... I will resume this conversion on the race track. I do that the best. Zoop
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!

No prob., Zoop. I'm sure everyone will try and have a whole lot to say on the race track this yr. Good luck to u and everyone else. See u all at the track as soon as my wife lets me go!

Pat@swillracing.com

Blog Entries

now this is more like it...........
    this is what i have missed...... i can not fuc$ing what until fl.....
    good luck to all......

Cause by the looks of what you think you know, YOU DONT KNOW SH!T...
    I do know that I had a conversation with Vortech yesterday, they called me, and within the first 3 minutes of the conversation they happened to asked me if you were running a Procharger this year cuz they haven't heard anything from you for months. Told him I didn't know, but I'd ask you if I got the chance. Don't be bitter bro. This thread is all in good fun. If I pissed you off, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to ruffle some feathers cuz it seemed like our little class here has taken a back-seat to Radial lately. And we can't go under the radar. Look at what happened to Renegade at WFC. You know what I mean. You seemed to want to play along so I went with it. Beers on me for you and the crew in FLA. I know you and a bunch of others will be tough to beat this year, at the same time, you need to respect the Championship team. If you or anyone else wants the title, you're going to have to go through us to get it.

Late,
    The Champ
    Scott Lovell

I do know that I had a conversation with Vortech yesterday, they called me, and within the first 3 minutes of the conversation they happened to asked me if you were running a Procharger this year cuz they haven't heard anything from you for months. Told him I didn't know, but I'd ask you if I got the chance. Don't be bitter bro. This thread is all in good fun. If I pissed you off, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to ruffle some feathers cuz it seemed like our little class here has taken a back-seat to Radial lately. And we can't go under the radar. Look at what happened to Renegade at WFC. You know what I mean. You seemed to want to play along so I went with it. Beers on me for you and the crew in FLA. I know you and a bunch of others will be tough to beat this year, at the same time, you need to respect the Championship team. If you or anyone else wants the title, you're going to have to go through us to get it.

Late,
    The Champ
    Im not bitter or pissed off either. I have all the respect for you and your Championship team. But Champs should also be humble too!

While as far as Vortech Engineering(which I am not considered "TEAM VORTECH" ) has any questions about me and my team, Ricky's got my number. If there concern about jumping ship then maybe they should call.
    Plus, EFI Renegade is a single poweradder class so dont leave out NOS, Nitrous Express or Edelbrock Nitrous Systems either.
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!

I just wanted to ruffle some feathers cuz it seemed like our little class here has taken a back-seat to Radial lately. And we can't go under the radar.
    Back-seat lately? Scott you know we have ALWAYS been out in front..

p.s

Scott your pretty good at smack talking why don't you guys move UP to radial?

Cope,

I will follow the path you have laid before me my friend.....Does Hop have any more room on his team for mooching former racers?
    Scott Lovell

While as far as Vortech Engineering(which I am not considered "TEAM VORTECH" ) has any questions about me and my team, Ricky's got my number. If there concern about jumping ship then maybe they should call.
    Dude....thats kinda harsh. He just asked me what you were up to cuz he hadn't heard from you. Ya know, his accident and all. I guess he figured that I talk to everyone on a regular basis. No need to get defensive.
    Scott Lovell

Dude....thats kinda harsh. He just asked me what you were up to cuz he hadn't heard from you. Ya know, his accident and all. I guess he figured that I talk to everyone on a regular basis. No need to get defensive.
    Oh, wow I am sorry. I totally forgot about his accident and stuff. I thought that it was just a fender bender. I never knew how serious it really was.

I wasnt trying to be harsh or anything or getting defensive. I just spoke my
    feelings. You and I both have talk about stuff before. I still believe the YSi is a bad b!tcH. Plus, I have been very busy until lately with personal stuff. sorry Zoop
    XS 4440
    REGULATOR RACING!!
    184.41 mph F1R!!

naw bro....he had like head staples and floating ribs (completely broken ribs) and was on some really strong medication that messed up his whole world. He was out of the office A LOT.
    Scott Lovell

As for what I need for major parts are Ignition, Fast or something equivelent with a safe tune to start, then final allignment and scaling of the new chassis and just some misc stuff that my sponsor "Mastercard" can help with. But what I need the most is about 2 more long weekends in my garage doing the wiring/assembly etc. My job has had me traveling a lot here lately so time has been the hardest thing to find but that is with everyone. Putting this car together has really gave me some great respect for what you have to do to build a competitive car. I just hope to be in the ball park in 06. I have a complete list of misc parts that I still need if you got stuff you want to get rid of cheap just email me at csdg647@socket.net and I can send it to.
    Thanks to my sponsors:
    Dupont Hot Hues
    Herron Custom Paint http://www.herroncustompaint.com
    Larson Race Cars http://www.larsonracecars.com/
    Hyperformace Motorsportshttp://www.hyperformanceracing.com/

OC9358/MM7309/REN4228

Cope,

I will follow the path you have laid before me my friend.....Does Hop have any more room on his team for mooching former racers?
    That was funny..

I figured i would take some time off and let you catch up.. How is 2009 do you think you can squeeze some more HP out of it by then??

see you in FLA, I be there drinking all the free water Hop has in his cooler..

Quote Originally Posted by Cope
    That was funny..

I figured i would take some time off and let you catch up.. How is 2009 do you think you can squeeze some more HP out of it by then??

see you in FLA, I be there drinking all the free water Hop has in his cooler..
    Cope, I say that you and I should form our own 'team'. We could buy a truck and trailer, fill it with beer, pizza, a stripper pole/disco ball, and head to the races with that and forget all about this racing crap.
    Scott Lovell

Scott, Last I heard you and Dale were tending sheep up in the mountains together

Well, yes....we were at a place called Brokeback Mountain. That only lasted for a couple weeks. Eventually, we started to fall in love but then Sticker Dude called and said he wanted us to race with him this year so.....
    Scott Lovell

Well that will keep me from ever sleeping on my stomach in your presence ever again....

Valve Job - $175

SST 12028

Well, yes....we were at a place called Brokeback Mountain. That only lasted for a couple weeks. Eventually, we started to fall in love but then Sticker Dude called and said he wanted us to race with him this year so.....

We're u up there playing COLON cowboy?

Quote Originally Posted by samfrus
    We're u up there playing COLON cowboy?
    no....rump ranger.....
    dale@swillracing

has been's.....

Scott, you know you never asked if "I" was putting in a stripper pole. It's pretty obvious I've been known to bring 'em around!

SSssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Icksnay on the Ipperstrays!!
    Scott Lovell

Be Vewy vewy quiet!!

what happen to ren at the WFC????

why did they stop the class?

MKE FREEMAN