Thread: Congratulations to Pro 5.0 winner

Thumbs up Congratulations to Pro 5.0 winner

Congratulations to Michael Hauf,John Hauf and Jeff Rassmussen on their win at Atco. With all the problems they have experienced this year it is great to see them in the winners circle. No one works harder at what they do than those three. Wish I could have been there to help. Nevs

Talking

Good job guys!!!!! Wish we could have been there to see it! You deserve it, you are great friends! Can't wait to see you in Ohio-(having racing withdrawls ) The Jacobs (Grounded)
    Last edited by tc6292; 08-15-2005 at 04:37 AM.

Congrats Hauf's

It has been a long time coming. Congrats on the win... your hard work has paid off...

Congratulations guys! Too many times you have been oh so close...you were WAY overdue!

Way to go!

Congrats Michael, John and Jeff. You guys are a real class act, and we couldn't have been happier then to see you take home the win this event. I am glad we had the opportunity to pit with you guys this weekend as it made for more fun between rounds.

Hopefully Bill is taking the heat home with him to Fla, because it was completly unbearable.

John, thanks for your help and the loaner KONI controller. Look forward to seeing you guys on the next one.

Steve (wild bill's bro)

Hooray for my 2nd Favorite Pro 5.0 Team!!!....LOL

Mike, John and Jeff....you guys deserve this. We watch you work so hard all year and struggle with all you have been dealing with. When "the KID" is gone...I am one of your biggest fans.

(Chris' big bro)

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Dave
    Congratulations guys! Too many times you have been oh so close...you were WAY overdue!

you on laskowsky's (i dont know how to spell his name) pit crew? saw your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by imsm_racing
    you on laskowsky's (i dont know how to spell his name) pit crew? saw your avatar.
    Yes I am. Unfortunately work commitments have kept me from the last two races
    And you spelled his name correctly.

Thank you

We would like to thank everyone for your support. It has been a tough year, but still a lot of fun to be with all of our friends in the NMRA.

Gomaco-GEC-Gomaco Trolley Company (Gary & Kent, thanks for the time off)

Sign Masters (Car still looks great)

Mark Hansen-Darin Schau-Dan Roeder-Gregg Goodenow
    (You help more than you know)

Nevs (Support from home)

Tom & Pauline (Wish you were there)

Bill & Cheryl Devine for being a good neighbor. (It was fun you bald headed old fart)

Donnie, Chris, Mike, even when you were out you helped us. Thanks for the burgers & sodas, it was at the right time. (Ever need a burger Chris can cook)

The boys from New York. (Great shrimp & steak)

NMRA for having us. (Boy can we be a pain)

It's not as elequent as we would like, and I'm sure we missed somebody, but we want everyone that supports us to know how good it feels to have friends like you.

Thanks again, John, Michael, & Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Dave
    Yes I am. Unfortunately work commitments have kept me from the last two races
    And you spelled his name correctly.

were you at sticker dude when his car was getting done?