Thread: NMRA MI ESPN2 Coverage

NMRA MI ESPN2 Coverage

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

NMRA and NMCA to Air on ESPN2's Inside Drag Racing

The next episode of ESPN2's Inside Drag Racing will feature both an NMRA and NMCA event. Catch all of the action from the 2nd Annual Toyo Tires NMRA Ford Nationals event (from U.S. 131 Motorsports Park in Martin, Michigan) as well as all of the heads-up excitement from the 4th Annual Lunati NMCA Hot Rod & Muscle Car Nationals event (from Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky).

Air Dates/Times:

Sunday, June 19th at 11:00 am EST
    Thursday, June 30th at 3:00 pm EST

The NMRA-Denso Ford Drag Racing series is the #1 all-Ford motorsport show in the U.S. With nine national events, the NMRA attracts the most blue oval competitors, fans and sponsors in Ford drag racing.

The NMCA-Edelbrock Drag Racing series attracts the best-of-the-best in V8 performance with heads-up action from GM, Ford and Mopar. The NMCA took-off in the '90s and continues to be the #1 all-domestic drag racing series in the U.S.

For more information on the NMRA log on to www.nmraracing.com, and for more information on the NMCA log on to www.fasteststreetcar.com.

Thank you and see you at the races!
    Melissa Lawrence
    ProMedia Events

Check out www.nmratv.net for live coverage, interviews and results!

a little late dont you think......those immediate releases need to be a little more on the ball maybe......
    dale@swillracing

has been's.....

Wasnt much action from michigan either.

From what Ive heard, they do have some action from the snowed-out Michigan event. Like maybe Mr. Booze's first loss in NMRA in over a year. The Pro-50 runs and maybe the 05 convertibles from Dearborn making a pass....?
    Thanks Melissa, I was wondering when I might catch the ESPN2 rerun, since this week is all "tennis".....blah blah blah.

Originally posted by swilldup
    a little late dont you think......those immediate releases need to be a little more on the ball maybe......
    Sorry about that guys. For some reason this information was not given to me until today. From now on, I will be getting it as soon as we get word from ESPN2. You can also check out the Inside Drag Racing schedule online at: www.masterstv.com.
    Melissa Lawrence
    ProMedia Events

Check out www.nmratv.net for live coverage, interviews and results!

i know its not your fault mellissa....just busting your balls a little...oh,i mean....well....you know what i mean.....
    dale@swillracing

has been's.....