Thread: 302 short block

302 short block

I have a 302 short block with stock crank and rods, has keith black domed pistons, made 11:1 compression with edlebrock rpm heads, has ultradyne cam with .555 intake lift and .565 exhuast lit, block has aprx 5,000 miles and 20 passes on it since rebuild, was in my street/strip 89. Would make someone a good short block for a street car. Would like 650 for the motor. May consider shipping, if we can work out the details but would like to sell locally so can deliver, I am in central missouri.

thanks for looking,

Chris

csgraff@socket.net

573-796-8411

ttt any intrest price is somewhat negotiable but really would like to get out of my garage to make room for new car soon to be back. Will bring it to joliet next month.

Thanks for looking

ttt lowered price will take 575 and can work with you on shipping or can bring to Joliet.

ttt any offers

ttt, have pics can send would like to sell before Joliet so I can meet you there if you are going. Email me if interested.

Chris

csgraff@socket.net

Price reduction

I really need to get this short block out of my garage chasis should be done in a few weeks and need the room price lowered to $450 OBO and will ship through fed ex frieght, I checked on shipping and depending on location it should be between $100 and $200

Email me with any offers

Chris

csgraff@socket.net
    573-796-8411

Will also bring to Cordova FFW and Bowling Green NMRA if want to meet me at one of the races