Thread: Frpp svo supercharger!!!

Thumbs up Frpp svo supercharger!!!

Hey guys...I have a super rare FRPP SVO supercharger for 4.6 2v engines for sale! It has the 9lb pulley on it and has been super reliable! It fits NPI headed cars(Mustang, Crown Vic, Grand Marquis, etc...) as well as PI headed cars with a slight modification. It has the "COOLING MOD" done as well as the Lightning IAT sensor installed in the blower for better tuning capabilities. It is on my 96 Mustang GT right now but I have picked up a new PI motor and want to change up things a bit and get a Procharger. This is a complete ready to bolt on kit with the installation instructions...no hunting down hard to find parts to complete your installation. I'm looking to get $1600 for the complete blower kit! Email me at wwmsjr50@hotmail.com or call/text me at 301-395-3921.

P.S. This website won't let me upload my pics so hit me up for photos!

Re: Frpp svo supercharger!!!

Bump....btw...please only serious inquires! I'm gettin alot of tire smokers that want to ask 1000 questions and want 100 pictures just to never respond back or say that they wish they had the money! Even had a few people to ask me to hold it for them and then they don't respond to my calls or text. If you don't have the money or/and aren't serious please don't waste my time!

Re: Frpp svo supercharger!!!

Sold!!!