Thread: Congratulations Joe Cram

Congratulations Joe Cram

Congrats Joe Cram that was a huge victory and a WALLY. I am sure you have plans for him !!!!! Wish I could have stayed around had personal issues along with the high winds, tornadoes and hail forecast i decided it to be in my best interest to leave.

I certainly don't think my being there would have a made an ounce of difference. Saw many wrecks and a pedestrian ran over on I 40 at Nashville so it was an eventful trip home. Have a safe and Happy winter and hope to see you in the spring of 2013 somewhere down the 1/4 mile.

Again very happy it was you and one of our own since there was a lot of new hitters in the field.

Re: Congratulations Joe Cram

Thank You Very Much Bobby, I heard that you had headed back home due to some weather and we all talked and hoped that you would be safe. It was not a good feeling knowing the weather was headed to your house.
    It was a tough field, Alot of new comers to the class, but some "Wally" winners from NHRA stock classes wanted to come play. WE got the win for the "Good Guys" and didn't let a chevy take it home.

I will see ya in Florida at the season opener, maybe even come play some in the NMCA index class too.
    MagnaFlow Racing

Special thanks to:
    MagnaFlow
    Motovicity Distribution
    Exedy
    SCT
    Ford Racing - J. Kershaw
    Circle D Transmissions

New York, New York-The city so great they named it twice

Re: Congratulations Joe Cram

Congrats Joe! Great job on bringing home the win for NMRA.