View RSS Feed

Keith Caudill

Start to Finish

Rate this Entry
I spent most of my life in Michigan as an engine builder and drag racer. I was fortunate enough to be involved in many cool projects from Street to Pro Mod to ASA to every other type of engine in between. I was the production mgr and oversaw the build and was lucky enough to install all 860 of the serialized valve covers on Chevy’s ZZ430 project. The ZZ502 project was next, the whole line of ZZ engines has since moved to Texas to a great company that I am still close with (who also build FRPP engines). Like just about everyone here, if I only had every car that I have ever owned I would be a millionaire thanks to Barrett Jackson and ESPN. But, after getting my clock cleaned in a divorce which included my 01 GT, my 67 RT Coronet (at least my brother got that!!) and a few other life changers, I found myself in N. Fl. as a Business Development Mgr. for one of the largest used auto parts organizations in the world. I lost my father last Thanksgiving, he was and always will be my hero and inspiration…’nuff said. OK, back to the point, I went to the Gator Nats this year and decided I was going to jump back in, as I had not been down the 1320 in 5 years. My entire focus turned to finding a Mustang to build.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments