View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Journey to OC Begins

So I'm kickin' back in a small studio apt. I had 8 months ago, watching The Last Waltz from The Band, eating a pizza and reading the local swapper at around 9pm. "For sale: 1988 Mustang race car project, no motor no trans, 4:10 rear, 8 gal. cell, perfect body / underneath $600". By 11pm I was an hour away, handing over the cash. The car was perfect, faded original red paint & all. Was a S. Fl. car since new, not a spot of surface rust up or down, no dents. The car unfortunately has ...

Updated 11-13-2008 at 08:14 PM by Keith Caudill

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Start to Finish

I spent most of my life in Michigan as an engine builder and drag racer. I was fortunate enough to be involved in many cool projects from Street to Pro Mod to ASA to every other type of engine in between. I was the production mgr and oversaw the build and was lucky enough to install all 860 of the serialized valve covers on Chevy’s ZZ430 project. The ZZ502 project was next, the whole line of ZZ engines has since moved to Texas to a great company that I am still close with (who also build FRPP engines). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Start to Finish

I was planning on doing a blog or website on getting back in the seat after a long layoff and document pics, triumphs and disappointments of the entire journey. From finding the sweetest deal on a project car in the middle of the night all the way through completion and into my first Open Comp. outing. I'm not sure if this is the place for it but it looks like there is plenty of blog space here. If this is not the place, someone shut me up and I will start my own site, otherwise I am getting ready ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized