PDA

View Full Version : Early or Late parking

Trey Capps
02-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Once again this year parking for rigs if you arrive before the gates open or after the gates are closed will be in the spectator parking lot.

sam sso2077
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Once again this year parking for rigs if you arrive before the gates open or after the gates are closed will be in the spectator parking lot.

Trey, I should be arriving in Bradenton the Sunday before and plan on dropping the trailer at the track then or Monday morning. What would I need to do, Thursday? pay as we go thru the gate in the truck, then move trailer if necessary once we get thru the gate Thursday.

Trey Capps
02-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Yes Sam if you have made arrangements with the track to store you trailer out of the way leading up to the event, all you will do i pay when you come in on Thursday and move your rig to you spot.

Freddie
02-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Sam: just a heads up... There is nothing scheduled at Bradenton on Sunday... just letting you know so you can make sure someone is there to let you in.... If not they are open for Professional Testing on Monday and Tuesday...

sam sso2077
02-23-2010, 09:57 AM
Sam: just a heads up... There is nothing scheduled at Bradenton on Sunday... just letting you know so you can make sure someone is there to let you in.... If not they are open for Professional Testing on Monday and Tuesday...

Thanks, appreciate that.