PDA

View Full Version : What day?

96SOHC
09-02-2009, 10:34 AM
What day will racers be able to get in? I know Friday for sure, just wondering if the track will be open for racers to get in on Thursday for setup and tech only.

Damon Sea
09-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Jeff,

I talked to a lady at the NMRA and at National Trail and both said Thursday. I told the lady at NT that we would be there about lunch time on Thursday. She said that if the gates weren't open, call and she would send someone to the gates.

See you tomorrow and bring extra heater hoses :p

96SOHC
09-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Jeff,

I talked to a lady at the NMRA and at National Trail and both said Thursday. I told the lady at NT that we would be there about lunch time on Thursday. She said that if the gates weren't open, call and she would send someone to the gates.

See you tomorrow and bring extra heater hoses :p

Lunch time...damn, what time are you leaving in the morning? Guess you are a little closer than me, lol. I wonder how late they will let folks in. If I drive straight through, I could be there by 4.

Snakebitten
09-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey Jeff you might want to get with Damon he is going to try to save mine and Ronnie's spot if he can. Maybe we can get the rest of the Misfits there too. I'll be in whenever they break the lock loose on Friday morning. It is only like a 4 hour drive from Lawrenceburg.

96SOHC
09-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey Jeff you might want to get with Damon he is going to try to save mine and Ronnie's spot if he can. Maybe we can get the rest of the Misfits there too. I'll be in whenever they break the lock loose on Friday morning. It is only like a 4 hour drive from Lawrenceburg.

I'll look him up!