PDA

View Full Version : Entry fee question

smkn89gt
06-24-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm planning on taking my car in on Wednesday and getting teched. I am working on Thursday and will not be there. Will I have to pay for a 4 day pass or can I get a 3 day pass?

Trey Capps
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
Wednesday price $150, Thursday price $150, Friday price $125. Schedule and pricing up on the event page now.

nos84gt
06-25-2007, 05:12 PM
pricing up on the event page now.

Where??? I see the schedule for the weeknd....BTW where is the Reynolds wrap-up??? I see somebody has posted the Milan wrap-up...

Lazer Red 99 GT
06-25-2007, 07:53 PM
smkn98 - last year I took the car in late wednesday night and wasn't there on Thursday and I had to pay the full 4 day price. I don't think there is any way around it. If the car goes in, you pay. Hope that helps.

smkn89gt
06-26-2007, 08:56 PM
I think that's ridiculous. I'm not going to be there Thursday but they want our money anyway. Looks like I'll just be bringing the car on Friday then and hope I can get through tech in time to make first round.

vrtical
06-27-2007, 06:34 AM
I think that's ridiculous. I'm not going to be there Thursday but they want our money anyway. Looks like I'll just be bringing the car on Friday then and hope I can get through tech in time to make first round.

dont worry about it, I am off Thur/Fri.

NMRAPaul
06-27-2007, 10:02 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you have to understand what a logistical nightmare it would be to try and keep track of the tickets. It's going to be bad enough doing sweeps every morning as it is, with so many racers on the property.

Adam Smith
06-27-2007, 12:17 PM
I like how we were supposed to be able to "get right in" on Thursday morning at a different gate, since we paid/pitted and waited in line on Wed. But we ended up sitting in line behind people just showing up Thurs morning at this "special " gate...that was BS. I hope you have another gate for people who sat in line Wed, so they don't have to on Thurs too....just a suggestion.

Adam

VicRattlehead
06-27-2007, 02:29 PM
cluster f*** round 2

stangman98
06-27-2007, 03:51 PM
I like how we were supposed to be able to "get right in" on Thursday morning at a different gate, since we paid/pitted and waited in line on Wed. But we ended up sitting in line behind people just showing up Thurs morning at this "special " gate...that was BS. I hope you have another gate for people who sat in line Wed, so they don't have to on Thurs too....just a suggestion.

Adam
+1 on that one. I will be seriously pissed thur. morning when I get there if I have to wait behind some guy that is just showing up on thur and I was smart enough to go on wed!!!

Onehotlx
06-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Be prepared to be pissed then. Because that's what is going to happen.

smkn89gt
06-27-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you have to understand what a logistical nightmare it would be to try and keep track of the tickets. It's going to be bad enough doing sweeps every morning as it is, with so many racers on the property.

I understand it's going to be another clusterf#*k. I just wanted to be able to get a pit spot on Wednesday and not have to worry about it on Friday. I'm low on vacation time and can't take Thursday off, plus we already have one guy on vacation that week. I'd be able to do a half day on Wednesday to drop the trailer but not a full day on Thursday. Why can't they do a 3 day pass on Wednesday? If you are going to show up Thursday, then make them pay the extra $25. If I'm going to stop by Thursday after work, I'll just get my employee credentials.

As far as sweeps, do they actually go to every person that stayed the night and get their ticket? Any event where I've stayed at the track, they've never come by and taken my ticket.

Doug, you going to be able to get enough spots for the rest of the Pakman crew?

VicRattlehead
06-27-2007, 09:54 PM
I understand it's going to be another clusterf#*k. I just wanted to be able to get a pit spot on Wednesday and not have to worry about it on Friday. I'm low on vacation time and can't take Thursday off, plus we already have one guy on vacation that week. I'd be able to do a half day on Wednesday to drop the trailer but not a full day on Thursday. Why can't they do a 3 day pass on Wednesday? If you are going to show up Thursday, then make them pay the extra $25. If I'm going to stop by Thursday after work, I'll just get my employee credentials.

As far as sweeps, do they actually go to every person that stayed the night and get their ticket? Any event where I've stayed at the track, they've never come by and taken my ticket.

Doug, you going to be able to get enough spots for the rest of the Pakman crew?

they need your $$$ cause they dont have the brackets there to pay for everything.

NMRAPaul
06-28-2007, 10:22 AM
<snip>
As far as sweeps, do they actually go to every person that stayed the night and get their ticket? Any event where I've stayed at the track, they've never come by and taken my ticket.<snip>

We don't do it every day, at every race, but when we conduct a sweep we knock on everybody's door at 7am and stub their tickets. I guarantee that we'll be doing them at Route 66...

KenB
06-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Ours were checked at Milan

Adam Smith
07-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Never had one checked....ever.

NMRAPaul
07-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Never had one checked....ever.

See, that's just asking for it...

Gumby
07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Just make sure you use about two rolls of duct tape and a couple of plastic bags to secure your ticket stubbs to the outside of the rv or camper window.

NMRA Shannon
07-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Where??? I see the schedule for the weeknd....BTW where is the Reynolds wrap-up??? I see somebody has posted the Milan wrap-up...

NMRA Chicago, IL - Route 66 Admissions
SPECTATOR/CREW/CAR SHOW ADMISSION Entry
Thursday - Spectator Only $20.00
(4-day $75)
Friday - Spectator Only $20.00
(3-day $65)
Saturday or Sunday - Spectator Only $25.00
(2-day $45)
Saturday or Sunday - Show Car $25.00
(2-day $45)
Saturday & Sunday - Show Car $45.00
Sunday - Swap/Coral $50.00
Saturday & Sunday - Swap/Coral $50.00
Thursday to Sunday - Swap/Coral $90.00
Friday to Sunday - Swap/Coral $70.00
Event Vehicle Pass - Sold only with crew. $40.00
Saturday & Sunday - Spectator/Crew $45.00
Friday to Sunday - Spectator/Crew $65.00
Thursday to Sunday - Spectator/Crew $75.00
Wednesday to Sunday - Spectator/Crew $75.00

HEADS UP RACER Entry
Thursday $150.00
Friday $125.00
Saturday $125.00

http://www.nmraracing.com/tickets.php

NMRA Shannon
07-03-2007, 10:20 PM

You pay for convenience its the same concept as going to 7-11 and getting a gallon of milk.....its more expensive to get it at 7-11 than going to the grocery store because its convenient.

If you want to have you car pitted and teched in on Wednesday you pay for it.

Adam Smith
07-06-2007, 08:16 AM
See, that's just asking for it...

I'm gonna stink palm the stub....come and get it:D