PDA

View Full Version : The Reynolds event has been rescheduled...

NMRA Jason
04-01-2007, 01:49 PM
The winner of Modular Muscle is Reggie Burnette Jr.

Efforts are underway to move the finals to the Milan, MI event in June.

There are currently four cars left in Hot Street, all other heads-up classes are down to the final round. I will post the updated ladders through the most complete round when I return to the hotel tonight.

More details to follow as I get them.

PBMracing
04-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Jason,

With Martin being the Race Within a Race for H/s, how will the Reynolds race be finished at the same time?

Chris

Ben Mens
04-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Final qualifying round could be round #1 and the GA race final round saturday night after qualifying?

HS85GT
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Jason,

With Martin being the Race Within a Race for H/s, how will the Reynolds race be finished at the same time?

Chris
I believe the Michigan race is at Milan this year. Martin was the last 2 years.
Similarly, there was the 2005 Martin race that had to be continued in Pennsylvania due to snow. They used the first 2 rounds of qualifying to finish then.:)

PBMracing
04-02-2007, 07:03 PM
I believe the Michigan race is at Milan this year. Martin was the last 2 years.
Similarly, there was the 2005 Martin race that had to be continued in Pennsylvania due to snow. They used the first 2 rounds of qualifying to finish then.:)

Oops, you are correct. I should have said Milan...

Chris

Ben Mens
04-03-2007, 06:52 PM
They used the first 2 rounds of qualifying to finish then.:)

They ran "cold turkey" right out of the gate for the makeup race?

TEI
04-04-2007, 01:52 PM

Ben,
We (SJ and I) got there in time to make a t&t pass before the event. If you dont get there early then your are racing right off of the trailer.

HS85GT
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Yep, sure was "cold turkey", we were coming from Chicago area to Pennsy and were lucky to get there when we did, No T&T time....:(
And from 50 degrees in Martin to upper 90s in Pennsy!!!!