PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for showing us Truck guys how much you care!

SLOWRIDE84
08-01-2006, 06:20 PM
How much more time would it take to put 15 seconds of video up to the truck finals. Don't tell me about fans not wanting to see the open comp format classes. You put OC and MM on there but not us low life trucks. I'm proud of the fact that I run in the NMRA and I try to get anyone I can to come out and race with us. If this is how we are gonna be treated I can stay home and save my $.

I finnally manage to win a race and I can't wait to see the footage online. Wow, talk about being on cloud nine to feeling like S##t!!

I'll stop this rant now before I get pissed

fiveohpatrol
08-01-2006, 07:13 PM
that's a bunch of crap, you earned at least 15 seconds of fame

come on NMRA, if you're gonna show MM and OC, you gotta show the trucks too! :mad:

NMRA Jason
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I believe the cassette that recorded the truck finals was corrupted, and couldn't be used? Don't quote me on it, because I'm not positive, but I believe that was the case.

powerjames
08-01-2006, 09:47 PM
I believe the cassette that recorded the truck finals was corrupted, and couldn't be used? Don't quote me on it, because I'm not positive, but I believe that was the case.

We had a whole bunch of trouble this weekend with video. Believe it or not, our tapes kept getting melted by the heat. It just so happened that the camera that didn't screw up missed Truck.

We've gotten Truck every single time in the past. We'll do our best in the future.

James

rencapri
08-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey Dave,
congrats on the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And also the runner up at Mich.

Chad & Travis

SLOWRIDE84
08-02-2006, 06:56 PM
James and Jason...

I understand things happen and there isn't anything I can do to change it. Just put yourself in my place and understand my disappointment.

Drew,

Thanks for the shout out. Hope to see you and Kevin in Columbus. I'll try to win again and maybe the cameras will hold up.

Chad and Travis,

Man I hope you guys can get things figured out and be competative in Columbus, you guys could use some good luck.

Dave