PDA

View Full Version : World Ford Challenge - Sunday Updates

powerjames
05-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Guys - we've got a few videos uploaded from WFC9's Sunday activities. We've got Elimination Rounds 1 and 2 from Pro Mod 5.0 and Pro Outlaw, an interview with David Wolfe and Big Daddy, and In Pit Features with Air Flow Research and UPR Products.

We're in the process of uploading and encoding the rest of Round 1 video right now, and we'll be bring you the final rounds and elimination ladders first thing Monday morning.

Check out NMRA TV for the video.

James

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 04:04 PM
What about Drag Radial !!!!!!!!!!

S/W #25
05-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Video is nice, but how about some first round results. It's 7:45 here on the east coast and I haven't seen anything yet. Any news? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Video is nice, but how about some first round results. It's 7:45 here on the east coast and I haven't seen anything yet. Any news? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Joe it's me Chris that works for Walt.......How you said you think your looking in the wrong spot i was thinking the same thing....Ive tried ever website i can think of for updates i cant find ****

Mark@Stangcrazy.com
05-21-2006, 04:56 PM
I think they are trying to make everyone watch the videos before they post the results.

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 04:58 PM
I think they are trying to make everyone watch the videos before they post the results.

Ive seen the videos a 10000000 times all ready..

Post the Video or results for the Quickest and Fastest Class at WFC.... Drag Radial

nos84gt
05-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Just call somebody you know that went to the race, ask them who won then post them on here......:cool:

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Just call somebody you know that went to the race, ask them who won then post them on here......:cool:

Thier bizzy racing

powerjames
05-21-2006, 05:10 PM
We'll be posting results once the race is over, we're short-handed to do round by round results!

James

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 05:12 PM

Joe early today i did post pics of the event on the Drag Radial message board.

Its the last post in the four 7 second DR cars.....post

Hookandladder
05-21-2006, 05:19 PM
How about qualifying and finals for Wild Street. Saw nothing from Sat!!

nos84gt
05-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Burton and Urist in the Finals

Wolfe and Big Daddy in the Finals (Wolfe running 7.57s dropping laundry early all day......

Two IHRA cars in their Finals

That's all I know....

Running Finals any minute.....

355beast
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM

Wolfe and Big Daddy in the Finals (Wolfe running 7.57s dropping laundry early all day......

That's all I know....

Running Finals any minute.....Good lookin' nos84gt:cool:

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 05:53 PM

That's all I know....

Running Finals any minute.....

Good looking out

powerjames
05-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Sunday Elimination Round 1 and Round 2 Pro Mod 5.0 and Pro Outlaw videos are now online and available for viewing.

We're working on uploading more video from Round 1 now.

Final Rounds will be Monday morning, but we're gonna have all of the final results posted with ladders here in 20 minutes or so.

James

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
I just got off the phone and from a good source he said that Wolfe's cage is illegal and if he runs faster then a 7.50 their shutting him down

nosgt850
05-21-2006, 06:35 PM
pro 5.0 nobile over gugliota (sp?)
drag radial wolfe 7.40 over big daddy
outlaw 10.5 bryan carpenter over chip haveman
s/o don burton over john urist

NITROSTANGRACIN
05-21-2006, 06:41 PM
pro 5.0 nobile over gugliota (sp?)
drag radial wolfe 7.40 over big daddy
outlaw 10.5 bryan carpenter over chip haveman
s/o don burton over john urist

So if this is true then Technically it is up to the track if they want to allow the 7.40 pass. Legally Wolfe can't go faster than 7.50. I guess we will see what happens.

lance
05-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Well i was told that they called them to the lanes for the semi in DR and BD was still trying to put in a input shaft and when he said he needed more time they ran all the other class's to give him time thats not right :mad: :confused:

355beast
05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Well i was told that they called them to the lanes for the semi in DR and BD was still trying to put in a input shaft and when he said he needed more time they ran all the other class's to give him time thats not right :mad: :confused:It's up to his opponent if he wants him to have more time or not....that's called sportmanship. You should try it sometime. I've seen your crying on the Fun Ford board.......don't bring that ******** over here:mad: !!

lance
05-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Well maybe if it was the final and they were the only two cars but when there is a order to the running of the class's you dont changhe that for no one sorry :confused:

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 07:18 PM
Whats the word !!!!!!

Is Wolfe legal !

NITROSTANGRACIN
05-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Whats the word !!!!!!

Is Wolfe legal !

Evidently Wolfe was not Legal. However BD allowed him to run it out the back door and if he won then so be it. Great Sportsmanship there. BD unfortunately did not have enough to win and that is it.

BD still went 7.61 in the final though

NMRAPaul
05-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Ladders are posted.

stangman98
05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Any bracket results?

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Any bracket results?

What’s Bracket Racing?

I'm just giving ya hard time......You have to have a really consistence car to be able to run a bracket class

34787lx
05-21-2006, 08:27 PM
What a bunch of whiners. Geez if it is that big of a deal that the info you are getting for free is not good enough maybe you should have found some way to work out whatever reason it was that you couldn't go. If I was the NMRA I would be done covering events because it is just not good enough for some cry babies!

VTEngines
05-21-2006, 08:50 PM
What a bunch of whiners. Geez if it is that big of a deal that the info you are getting for free is not good enough maybe you should have found some way to work out whatever reason it was that you couldn't go. If I was the NMRA I would be done covering events because it is just not good enough for some cry babies!

Amen!

limegreenneon
05-21-2006, 09:02 PM
Amen!

I just clicked on your Sig. Do you or can you give me some more info about the car, The owner of where i work is kinda doing the same set-up as you have....Send me a PM please

Thanks Chris

NITROSTANGRACIN
05-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Car looks great Jim. When are you expecting it to be out and competetive?

mack e nm
05-21-2006, 10:51 PM
How about qualifying and finals for Wild Street. Saw nothing from Sat!!

Could we get the qualifying for all the WS entries similar to: :D

WFC9 Qualifying - FINAL

http://www.nmraracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50785

VTEngines
05-22-2006, 07:39 AM
I just clicked on your Sig. Do you or can you give me some more info about the car, The owner of where i work is kinda doing the same set-up as you have....Send me a PM please

Thanks Chris

How bout you save me a PM with the info you are looking for...that will save me alot of typing....LOL.....:D

VTEngines
05-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Car looks great Jim. When are you expecting it to be out and competetive?

Thanks! Still lotsa little details to finish. Wiring,plumbing,waiting on tranny,etc,etc. I'd like to have it out maybe mid-summer for some testing. I think I can make the power to be somewhat competitive...just need to nail down the suspension set-up. Test,test,test.

NMRAPaul
05-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Could we get the qualifying for all the WS entries similar to: :D

WFC9 Qualifying - FINAL

http://www.nmraracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50785

Sorry - Unfortunately, I can only post what I was given by the tower staff, and for whatever reason, the WS qualifying stuff fell through the cracks. No knock on them, of course - any racer knows that they work very hard to get everything done, and done correctly, and they treated us very well considering how we kept pestering them for copies of the results.

I'll see if I can track it down after-the-fact, but I can't make any promises.

mack e nm
05-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry - Unfortunately, I can only post what I was given by the tower staff, and for whatever reason, the WS qualifying stuff fell through the cracks. No knock on them, of course - any racer knows that they work very hard to get everything done, and done correctly, and they treated us very well considering how we kept pestering them for copies of the results.

I'll see if I can track it down after-the-fact, but I can't make any promises.
:D
Thanks.
That would be nice, since I'm interested in Wild/True Street class and what my friends did.:cool: