PDA

View Full Version : To all at Bradenton, my apologies!!

sticker dude
03-15-2005, 08:19 PM
I would like to apologize to all the racers, spectators, and the NMRA staff for not making it to the event. I know that many of you rely on us to make numbers, sponsor decals, graphics, and other things that you need to get done. Whenever we don't make an event, I always feel that we are letting many people down. It's really hard to run a retail shop and travel as often as we do, along with maintaining our family lives. I had all intentions of being at the event, but due to many circumstances, I had to cancel.

Many of you have become great friends of ours, and some are like family. You have helped us grow and succeed as a company and many have been there just to hear our problems, and for that I am grateful. As some may know, my wife and I had been trying to have another child for a year and a half. Well, after giving up 5 months ago, it finally happened. Unfortunalely, we got some scarry news 4 weeks ago about the baby and our lives have been turned upside down ever since. We've been going in for testing and my wife was to go in for her final test on the Thursday of Bradenton. I really couldn't leave my wife to go by herself, and depending on the results, I wouldn't have been able to go to work for a few days. This left me no choice but to cancel going to the event.

Needless to say, the test results were quite a relief. Things are looking much better, but we're not out of the woods completely.
We did find out it was a girl though!

I think most of you would have made the same choice had you been in my position. As I said before, I really do apologize for any inconvenience and problems I may have caused anyone. We couldn't be who we are without you!

Sincerely,

Luke

Mark Whitney
03-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Luke-

Glad to hear everything turned out to be OK. I know what it's like to go through a tough pregnancy...we've been through two. Good luck.

Fox
03-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Glad your ok..

We heard.. "Sticker Dude will be here in the morning"

When it came time, good old Duck Tape did the numbers on the car :D