PDA

View Full Version : Index Rumble

bob7by
10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Index Rumble: This class is sure to be one of the most popular attracting all sorts of racers and cars competing in this index-style category. Index Rumble will feature lots of late-model Mustangs and Camaros that often compete in NMRA's Super Stang class or NMCA's 5th Gen Camaro class.

Question if this class is based upon and provided as an introduction to Super Stang , EFI Rumble, and 5th Gen Camaro then why are the rules so changed from last year and so " run what you brung" versus the normal footbrake style class ???

I realize Texas is very laid back and enjoyable as well as the Capps family reunion but those racing in normal EFI and SST classes would like to have similar customary rules. Requesting just add footbrake only.

bob7by
10-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Index Rumble: This class is sure to be one of the most popular attracting all sorts of racers and cars competing in this index-style category. Index Rumble will feature lots of late-model Mustangs and Camaros that often compete in NMRA's Super Stang class or NMCA's 5th Gen Camaro class.

Question if this class is based upon and provided as an introduction to Super Stang , EFI Rumble, and 5th Gen Camaro then why are the rules so changed from last year and so " run what you brung" versus the normal footbrake style class ???

I realize Texas is very laid back and enjoyable as well as the Capps family reunion but those racing in normal EFI and SST classes would like to have similar customary rules. Requesting just add footbrake only.

Trey announced today footbrake only.. Transbrake to Mod Comp class

Joe Cram
11-06-2012, 08:05 PM
damn you bobby I was so ready to let go of a button this year.
LOL

You coming down?

bob7by
11-07-2012, 05:51 AM
damn you bobby I was so ready to let go of a button this year.
LOL

You coming down?

Leaving about 6 PM going to drive all night should be there early afternoon. See you and Lloyd soon hopefully somewhere near the finals.