PDA

View Full Version : Entry Fee Question

x4cylnotch
09-30-2012, 10:07 AM
I am going to be arriving late on friday. the schedule says the track is secure @ 5pm. will they still allow admittance after that? will i be required to pay the 3 day entry or just the 2 day entry?

thanks
kevin

SFV Motorsports
10-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Bump!

Topfun99
10-01-2012, 05:58 AM
I am going to be arriving late on friday. the schedule says the track is secure @ 5pm. will they still allow admittance after that? will i be required to pay the 3 day entry or just the 2 day entry?

thanks
kevin

I'm going to make an educated guess and say if you don't get there by 5pm (or shortly there after) you will not be able to buy tickets or be admitted until early the next day. And if you do get to buy tickets late that day, you will be paying for the whole day. No ticket for that day, no entry, even after hours.

My experience at these events is that they will not be selling entry passes after they secure the track. So if you arrive "after hours" you will have to wait outside the track and get your tickets/passes the next morning. At some tracks once you have your tickets/passes, you can leave and reenter at all times. I know Bradenton mans the gate 24 hours and a few other events I have been to they did also. However, I also know that at Houston last year we left and after returning early the next morning, had to wait in line with everyone else to re-enter the next morning.

I may be wrong but that is what I would expect if no one "official" steps up and states otherwise.

Trey Capps
10-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Thats a good guess. Once the staff leaves and the track ticketing is closed all participants will not be allowed into the facility until the following day.

x4cylnotch
10-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Thats a good guess. Once the staff leaves and the track ticketing is closed all participants will not be allowed into the facility until the following day.

if i arrive just before the 5pm closing, will i still have to pay the 3 day fee?

Trey Capps
10-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes, if you come in on Fri you will pay the Fri price for 3days, if you come in on Sat it will be the 2 day.