PDA

View Full Version : Race entry question

MERCAPRI
07-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi! I am trying to purchase tickets for the Joliet race, and have a few questions. First: if I am racing Open Comp, do I buy a heads up or bracket race ticket? Secondly, I want to buy my crew passes and a car pass from Saturday thru Sunday, but I want to buy Thursday thru Sunday participant tickets, how can I do this, the Chicagoland web site is very vauge on this and the nice lady selling tickets only is selling spectator tickets! Help! Dale Hemrick O/C 9555

nmrajefftaylor
07-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Call the office on Thur CA time, 714-444-2426

96SOHC
07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi! I am trying to purchase tickets for the Joliet race, and have a few questions. First: if I am racing Open Comp, do I buy a heads up or bracket race ticket? Secondly, I want to buy my crew passes and a car pass from Saturday thru Sunday, but I want to buy Thursday thru Sunday participant tickets, how can I do this, the Chicagoland web site is very vauge on this and the nice lady selling tickets only is selling spectator tickets! Help! Dale Hemrick O/C 9555

Dale I'll take a crack at this...for racing Open Comp you'll be purchasing a heads up ticket at the time of entry (Thursday) at the track. You can meet your crew at the gate Saturday morning when they show up to purchase those tickets (crew and car pass) at the gate as well. To my knowledge, you cannot purchase racer/crew entrance tickets in advance.