PDA

View Full Version : Are there showers at National Trail Raceway?

TooSlo86
08-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Planning on making the trip down to run TS...if the weather looks like it will be good, but are there showers at the track unlike Route 66?

Thanks

Gerry
08-28-2011, 11:47 AM
They have two showers in Columbus under the grandstands. The one shower is inside the ladies restroom and the second one for the men is a door to the right of the ladies restroom (it's on the outside wall so to speak). It's not the best in the world but it's a shower.

TooSlo86
08-28-2011, 12:35 PM
They have two showers in Columbus under the grandstands. The one shower is inside the ladies restroom and the second one for the men is a door to the right of the ladies restroom (it's on the outside wall so to speak). It's not the best in the world but it's a shower.

So sneak into the ladies room! ;)

Thanks

awgeez
09-07-2011, 10:37 AM
i know its too late, but save urself being grossed-out by the deplorable shower (there was tree frogs sticking to the walls) at trails and spend 12$ at the TA truck stop across I-70. clean, a/c, private toilet too. dont even need towel or soap, just come dirty with 12$

TooSlo86
09-07-2011, 10:40 AM
i know its too late, but save urself being grossed-out by the deplorable shower (there was tree frogs sticking to the walls) at trails and spend 12$ at the TA truck stop across I-70. clean, a/c, private toilet too. dont even need towel or soap, just come dirty with 12$

Well that sounds nice!:eek: I didn't even end up going down for it unfortunetely, but I'll keep it in mind for next year. Thanks